- Refer to the stage document.
- Camera should be placed behind and to the right of shooter
- Check your camera before shooting to make sure all the targets are in the frame, like in this image.
- Video should be a single take from the timer start signal until the targets have been scored in front of the camera
- Say your score out-loud to the camera as you present your targets
- Video should be shot in daylight conditions
- Submissions should be less than 2GB file size, under 5 minutes duration
- To answer any further questions, please see Rule #3